Sunday, March 13, 2005

Rock n Rolling

Feeling like Smashie or Nice I feel the need - the need for speed
[Now playing: Legs - ZZ Top - Chrome, Smoke and BBQ (03:37)]

and the classic
[Now playing: Bachman Turner Overdrive - You ain't seen nothing yet - (03:40)]

and one I can play
[Now playing: Smoke On The Water (Live 1972) - Deep Purple - Live & Heavy (Import) (07:29)]
Though I must confess I must have learned the studio version.
An email from Tom the podiatrist interupts the procedings and in writing up mums itinerary I realise she has more of a social life than anyone I know.
A sample
She has Bingo Monday afternoon
She is off on a pensioners club trip to Manchester Tuesday all day.
She has Bingo wednesday afternoon
Nowt on Thursday
Friday afternoon shopping
Saturday sky diving
Sunday naked bungee jumping (bad thought)

No comments: