Jean goes to Tesco ally and I do little (nowt new there then). I prepare a fine repast ably assisted by jean. Salmon and prawn pasta ......nice. Then ally and I walk to me mums. Jean drives round with the dvd. Which I take little pleasure in installing. It goes better than I thought. Whether kathleen will be able to use it is a different matter. For some bizarre reason I end up going home in my sisters car. But it gives us the chance to talk about mum.
Monday, April 26, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Speech and language therapist says there is improvement
I have been practicing writing emails on both the keyboard and my phone. Apparently the practice is paying off. I am really lucky that we ha...
-
I have been practicing writing emails on both the keyboard and my phone. Apparently the practice is paying off. I am really lucky that we ha...
-
[ Collapse ] Wikipedia is there when you need it — now it needs you. Donate Now » ...
No comments:
Post a Comment