Wednesday, April 18, 2007

On the Rcn congress

My day didn't start two well. A crash on the M62 at junction 9 (winwick) meant over an hour in a queue. Found the international centre in Harrogate ok. Big underground carpark. Had troub le deciding which bit to go in and ended up needing two passes. Exhibition looked very much like the day the circus went home. To be honest I find exhibiting easier than participating. I mooched around several times then took in a caff. The cyber caff. RCN was a bit prim for me I have to say. Harrogate is twee to. A bit too twee so I didn't chug around it. I did notice a Loch Fyne Restaurant there. I headed for the motorway bradford and scored fish and chips at billy murgatroyds (he was the pensioner end of the harry ramsden empire). I shit you not there was a group of pensioners on a day out. http://www.billymurgs.co.uk
Can't wait to check that one out. Must put me mum on to it. On the way home I have to pee too often. Still gives opportunity to blog.

No comments: