Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Closed blogs

One of the blogs I read has become password protected. I don't know the reasons why but I have my suspicions. My own jottings currently contain huge gaps. A couple of aspects of my life are competely unmentionable on the blog. I often envy Tom Reynolds - the ambulance blokey who seems to freely blog about patients. The sphere of my clinical practice is so small that patients (and others) might be able to identify themselves. Secrecy (apart from keeping a confidence) doesn't come easy. Other stuff is happening at work that will be revealed in time. The charity is busy in a lot of ways but moving forward. The pace of the upgrade is slow. Sat waiting to see frank (the doctor). Did I mention Frank the barber rang me last week. Strangely on the day I had been done by Adele. Can't write about why I am seeing Frank apart from I need to get some sleep meds sorted out prior to the walton admission.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Suspect you're right, something that amused me in 2003 in the middle of a family crises has upset someone who didn't read it in the manner in which it was written and has over reacted. Does humour belong in *************? Clearly not but paranoia right now does! Hence the anonymous comment!