Thursday, March 29, 2007

Peter Kinderman.

Been to see Peter today top man. Got a plan, go and see someone at aintree about my advanced directive and go and meet with my psychiatrist Ed Gunter when I am relatively well. Discussing if ever I need an inpatient stay - what would happen to me. Peter tells me he isn't insured to see patients at whelan building so any future meets will need to be at Rahbone - in the gender dysphoria clinic. Afterwards nip to the post office for the charity post. Then pop to town nip into lewis. Its closing down. It reminds me of a department store I went into in romania. Empty shelves and staff without hope. Then its off to the mission cafe for lunch. Seven months sober today.

1 comment:

pipkoi said...

Well done Ken on the 7 months sober. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow