Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Tuesday was lazy

After getting up late and not doing much i eventually get it together. Still drawing a big negative at DVLA - damn them and not doing much better at David LloyD(long story).

Take rabbit to the vet where both shakespeare and I forget to ask the vet for a jab - I guess I am more culpable than him. Then after lasagne (finest) its off to Ruth and Pauls. Pauls new Chrimbo pressie has arrived Canon PowerShot S3 IS initial impressions are its small heavy and multi functioned. It has a whopping zoom and image stabilisation but I still think I prefer the SLR road. Well for me anyway. I have got the pocket Lumix and that does me - only down side is it doesnt shot in much past auto but it seems to cope. Complete the first part of my photographic presents christmas order and st up part two. Hope it works. The rest of Christmas shopping needs some thought as well.

Wednesday sees  me up at 8.45 and hopefully out for a long delayed lunch with Kim. We shall see.

No comments: