Thursday, November 09, 2006

Fw: I don't wanna be elected.


-----Original Message-----
From: "Ken Clare" <ken.clare@wlsinfo.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 08:49:14
To:"Blogger" <kclare.kclare@blogger.com>
Subject: I don't wanna be elected.

I may be rationalising but I decided the knockback from the ASO committee was a good thing. Truth is I am stretched painfully thin in parts, its a committment I can do without. Saw Peter Kinderman in the morning which after a nightmarish 79 journey and a cup of costa coffee I was awake. A good session with him then off to Aintree for a bariatric meeting in the sefton suite. Back home ally off sick with a headache and I am off shooting RAW format in the park. I even enjoy some post image manipulation. I could wax lyrical about RAWs 5 stop exposure flexibilty or its brilliant colour control but I doubt anyone save me is interested. Food then off to a meeting home and early night prior to another early start with maureen the CIC counsellor. Football at goodison tonight we are off to see the toffees play the gunners in a carling cup match. We are signed up for the beer and chilli night in the marquee. I get a hot meal coffee and a chance to waste some money betting on ther outcome of a game I know nothing about. Got up late this mornin and feel rough as a bears bum.

No comments: