Monday, November 13, 2006

Bay cont.

Add in a copuple of supporting od guys in supporting roles. One lloked like frankie howerd with myasthenia gravis, the other private godfrey from dads army. There was a superstar whop kept fitting in the corner but we had him moved. The staff were good in parts. I would like to blame it all on demoralisation cutbacks and trust status. In reality I can't the standards shock me at times. The inability of an HCO to provide three squares and six cups of tea a day disturbs me. Tempted to write off to the nursing standard and the grauniad. I am told at 9 that I will be transferred to the heart assment clinic. I eventually am at 11.45 I pass the drinks trolley on the way out. First one since tea time I note. The HAC has an old soldier who wants to regale me with tales. I negotiate pills with nurse and end up with good kip after two tramodol and painkillers. HAC seems altogether better. I am visited by Lesley from work who doesn't wake me but leaves a note. Her and Maria pop in at lunch time. Jean at afternoon visiting. Seems I am in another night. Feel tired, and sore.

No comments: