Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Wednesday in Franks time to review.

Firstly a lambasting from Jean for not mentioning her teeth. Me, silly man, thought I was protecting her confidentiality. Not at all I am depriving her of much appreciated and required sympathy. I am full of admiration and respect but am so scared of dentists to even consider what she had done fills me with dread.
I am expecting similar delegation from the other member of the household regarding my lack of attention to the GCSE stuff.
So me a week since I seen Frank and how am I. Drinking less following discussions with the lifestyles nurse. Had corking headaches over the weekend, Monday thought of ringing Cairns ward to investigate if I had a gusher to cap. Jean came home dispensed analagesia, common sense and advised I re-read the book. Seems all within normal parameters but I need to rest more. Pah!
I wandered to Allerton road twice but on Monday was exhausated and had to get the bus back. Managed to walk it on Tuesday.
Decided to investigate bus passes apparently helpful lady tells me I can have one on mental health grounds or on the losing the licence issue. She promises to send me the required paperwork. I did a bit of work on new content for the web site but the effort leaves me exhausted. Everything takes 10 times longer has 4 times the errors and knakkers me three times as much.
Tuesday sees the delivery of my new Blackberry

No comments: