Saturday, September 11, 2004

Saturday

Ally tried Pimms last night she doesnt like it. I woke at 10 am - day started bad. Main deskop box dead. Not good dead starting looking altenatives all of which cost time and money. Nip to Somerfield at lunchtime for bread rolls for lunch. Bump into Jackie J from Hammy house. The its off to Greenbank to see the manager bout next weeek - he aint in. So its off to Borders, halfords Smiths and PC world. Bump into Marian B in the bookshop. Really nice woman and a big cheese in Merseycare well deputy big cheese. She is from the North east and well sound. I purchase a book about linux for me and one about the houses of parliament in chuckout corner. Linux has been giving me well headaches to be onest. But I have enjoyed it in a perverse sort of way. Saw Dave and Maria in their new Zafira at Speke. Then off to me mums where mary and john are. Mum has a dozen dizzy spells today. Cardiologist on friday. Home late after a 2 drink visit to borders.

No comments: