Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Not a manic monday

Trying to finish off things I should have done. Expecting JK to contact me at some point to arrange his rac type inspection of the car. I am afraid I am a total wuss when it comes to matters mechanical. Add that to negotiatiating a price (another skill I do not possess) and the resulting cocktail could be fatal. What chance woud I have. I don't know a big end from a camshaft. Hence my delight at my empoyers ear scheme. Get new one it break nice man fix. It get old or get pinched I get new one. Cool. Jk is on the other hand a gentle hearted but mean looking dude with a great understanding of matters mechanical. He reviews the vehicle with a dibnah like expertise. I am we'll impressed. As I write this I have I am afraid been bamboozled by a coffee machine. I stood ooking at it with my cup under the sugar shute as the hot water pours out 15cms to the right. So the engine has been replaced (good says jk) and he recommended replacing the timing belt ASAP - whats a timing belt.
Monday night not much happening. Pop to mums pick up charity letters, and tesco for prescriptions.
Some sort of Blog mail probs cause difficulties.
Please combine the two posts.

No comments: