Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Almost impossible to wake

A good kip - too good a kip. Couldn't prise head from pillow. Still got there in the end and off into the works. Veronica is moving on to is team. Not unexpected but a new start. Emails galore and a couple of calls. Still get out ok and off to sajmh for bloods.
The nurse in SAJMH (sir alfred jones memorial hospital)greets me like an old friend. She has seen me in the media and I inspired her to lose weight. She is very nice but forgets to take the blood for me valproate levels. BTW it says on the card I had low platelets last time. Big bad worries staright away. I scoot into Garston to get me keys cut at the trad old cobblers but he is shut - hopefully just for the day. Two gangsters eye me up as I park walk to the main road and look suss. Meanwhile nursey is ringing everywhere trying to get me back for the other tube.
Meanwhile I am mobile for Tesco, then home - knakkered - go to bed - dont sleep but try to rest. Talk to Karen who used to be my dietitian - made up to hear from she is up north - real good sort.

No comments: