Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Monday reflections

Wall to wall meetings, extended management team, GMS contract working group, clinical governance steering group, followed by Desk top roll out.
The off to wrestle the car back from the clutches of Lookers. Hate those places. Dave Carson my mate who works in one has told me stories from their side. This fills me with fear and makes me completely irrational. Combine this with my deafness for a great recipe. Good afternoon sir what is the registration number of your vehicle. Its blue says I helpfully. One look for the knowing geezer behind the desk says it all. Then the carpark, the drop the cars into absurdly tight spaces using a gantry crane then all sit wetting themselves laffing at the customers expense. Then they clear up with the inevitable repairwork. 140 squid lighter and only half the work done I scoot. Home to the family we are having a move around of rooms so that should be fun. Jeans laptop is broke deep joy. But good news the new version of MSN messenger allows me to waste time I aint got playing games.
Tuesday will be better. Support group meeting tonight - Jenny Hughes speaking.

No comments: