Sunday, July 06, 2003

Friday

I awoke stiff from walking and dancing last night. In to work despite being on a day off which is cool. Caught up with Gill who is providing me with admin support. Feel better after that. Then its off to Boots for my full hearing assessment. People may not have realised but I am deaf. I was first tested in 1983 and told I needed a hearing aid then. But I could not get one due to vanity or whatever. Its got worse with time but before the op it seemed a minor issue. Post op and following the move to the matchworks I have resolved to get it sorted. I got a thorough assessment from a audioetrist from Carlisle. And I need two hearing aids no surprise to me the price was though 1200-1800 per ear or 52 squid a month I opt for these top boys. As soon as she puts them in I think wowser I was deaf. I get one to take home and one to follow in the post . With a plan to gradually introduce them over 4 weeks. Kewl.

No comments: