Saturday, January 19, 2008

Been ill

Had a virus which affected my guts. Not well. Poorly boy had to stay off work. Off to London today. Journey was good. I was dressed for freezing though its 16degrees. Two tubes to finchley road. Had a major panic attack. I hate it. Went fo a japanese for tea.
Hit a tempura and a beef terriyaki set dinner. Started with appetisers of roast pork fishcake spicy veg potato sqalad and omelette. Miso soup. I had a bowl of weird veg and jean had a salad. Then came mains. Veg and fish tempura. Beef with beansprouts rice bowls and three pickled veg dishes. Top stuff no raw fish on my plate. There were several japanese people eating in there. My first ever japanese won't be my last. All followed by fresh fruit and qaccompanied by green tea. Then it was off to westminster pier to see big ben strike 10 and get wet. Back to hotel and must write presentation for tomorrow.
------------------

No comments: