Wednesday, September 26, 2007
White bull
On the way back from the museum via the bath house I take picd of the white bull. The owner accosts me and tells me of a fox worth photographing inside. I get talking to the owner his wife the barman and their child. I take pics and end up eating here. Turns out he was paul heatcotes head chef and she was general manager at his longgridge gaff. I stay for tea. Duck and chicken sausage and cassoulet of duck. Top stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Speech and language therapist says there is improvement
I have been practicing writing emails on both the keyboard and my phone. Apparently the practice is paying off. I am really lucky that we ha...
-
I have been practicing writing emails on both the keyboard and my phone. Apparently the practice is paying off. I am really lucky that we ha...
-
[ Collapse ] Wikipedia is there when you need it — now it needs you. Donate Now » ...
No comments:
Post a Comment