Monday, May 14, 2007

I hate Meeces to pieces

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pixie_&_Dixie_and_Mr._Jinks Mr Jinks said that. One or more gits has taken up residence in the kitchen. He has had chocolate cheese and jam. He laffs at my little nipper http://www.solwayfeeders.com/productsdetail1.asp?STOCK_CODE=3226 i need napalm for these gits. Last night ally reports a fox in the garden what is this ?? fecking whipsnade?
Though Paul told me the fox eats the mice (though worried he will eat shakey (and me). Combine these animal fears with a lack of sleepers and here I am at gone 2.30am.
Not much on tomorrow thank heaven.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya
Just picked up your blog fropm Melondramas and thought I'd say hi. I'm also a 'retired' nurse on incapacity but am going for a career change....done my time being abuse by NHS...LOL
Had WLS Band)on 9th Feb and lost 24lbs in the first 6 weeks then 4.5lbs in the follwing month!! Sick with disppointment as I seem to still have restriction etc. Anyway, next weigh in 29th May when I see the surgeon and first fill booked for 7th June. I just wanna be slim!!! Not much to ask is it????