Thursday, April 12, 2007

Trapped in a radio blackspot.

What do I do and I have no powercord for my laptop. And the telly is broke. Sob sob. My blackberry is low on juice and I miss the website. Can't sleep. Jeans had a long evening her mum aint well and is at the royal. My mind is racing. Trying to remember what I haven't put in the presentation and then working out how best to get access to a pc to finish it off in the morning. Try at the hotel first I think. Then college - maybe library or even the CENs offices. It looks pretty slack turning up on the day with a couple of hours kip and half a powerpoint. By the way I am also sunburnt. Big mad read bone dome. Just need some fried egg in my beard to complete the barking look tomorrow. Note to self frequently check flies.
Vitamins
Protein
Minerals
Exercise
Ask john wilding if he would do a chapter in my book. Need to write that too. Happy days.

No comments: