Thursday, May 11, 2006

Long time no write

Its been weeks since I properly wrote. As many scottish friends would say ma heids been mince. I guess the problem is the host of problems I have going on in the said "heid" my pre-morbid personality is cyclothymic, I have biipolar, for which I swig a cocktail of psychotropic drugs. I have some effects fropm the sub arachnoid in the right cerebral artery, but what's real what's imqgined and what's anxiety blend to decieve. I take a potent trilogy of analgesia to numb this pain in both head and wrist. My preferred anxiolytic is south african or french and deep dark red. That can't help. I have lost the ability to write with. What used to gushj effortlessly no needs squeezing. It feels like literary constipation, and the effort of forcing brings head pain. I need to write this I need to say it I need to face. I have assumed the ostrich like pose that always accompanies a problem. Its never worked in the past so why chase a losing formula.
The irony that if a patient or friend presentd in the current mess I find myself in I could suggest an action easily while I flap helplessly with arse in air is not lost on me. Peter Kinderman my clinical psychologist points me on the road. He is wise beyond his years.

1 comment:

Kieran said...

Hang in there boy!

Cricket is good....

Off to Mums.

Cereal for breakfast, two hours working from home. Then it's two buses to mums. Pop into Tesco metro for a lighter choices prawn Mayo sa...