Monday, May 31, 2004

The rest of Sunday

Have the sleep and feel better - sort a sense of sick boy duty done. Must admit I am getting heartily sick of food. Just feel a bit stuffed and not like much. I wonder how much is down to the antibiotics.
John Mary and Mum show up about 6.30 nice visit mum looking better and has lost a bit of weight. She is ill really but I suspect she hasn't had time to be really sick whilst looking after her mum. Mary signs our postal vote papers - I shall refrain from moanin about that fiasco here. After they leave a casual walk for Jean and I - we reach number 70 tonight - not far I know but I am trying to be restrained. Still planning to do 5k in September (probably unrealistically).
Colin arrives and he helps by witnessing mums signature on the probate form so all should be moving well in that direction. I still have paperwork to sort on that front - next week.
We confirm a green light on us goin to Normandy - that is Jean, Me Ally, Hannah and Colin. Dover Calais then somewhere in Normandie. Thats all we know. Eat our evening meal far too late.
Not much on telly and guts feel a bit wrecked in the evening. Sit and read poopy fiction quietly.

No comments:

Off to Mums.

Cereal for breakfast, two hours working from home. Then it's two buses to mums. Pop into Tesco metro for a lighter choices prawn Mayo sa...