Monday, February 09, 2004

Sunday

Tired and sleepy. I have to get up early to assault a chicken with a lemon onion and streaky bacon. Pork was done last night. Alan has cried off due to work but still 6 of us sitting down and Alan on a carry out. Goes well as ever Jean has to nip out for some essentials. Ally dissapears midway thro lunch and we chill in the front room. After lunch have an interesting discussion about options for Ally with Paul. See that being a fun discussion when it comes. - not.
Wind has blown down two fence panels - so Jean and I repair to to the garden to make the conifer more safe. They dissapear off to Chuch I enjoy the essential Time Team followed by a general WLSINFO chat. I guess we should have pointed out that WLSINFO has been granted Stakeholder status for
This swag which is cool. I have problems with this blog which leads to an interesting discovery about blog*spot where this gaff is hosted and archives.Sorted anyway and I while away and stumble on this Which makes me smile. Happy days. And so to bed. Good Night.

No comments: