Friday, August 08, 2003

Thursday

Jeans birthday celebrated today, probably too busy tomorrow. Happy start, lots of prezzies. I am afflicted by gout so spend the mornin hopping round. Discuss return of DLA with DSS, they find it difficult and want me to keep it. I strangely leave the house using a crutch looking more mobility impaired than ever. Self administered cocktail of anti-inflammatories kick in and sorted by lunch. When I find myself in Southport with Colin, watching two men fit a roof box to our car. Back home, speak to Richard web designer about relaunch. Off to mothers. Boots, weigh in 17stone 12lb ooer. thats 16 gone. Back home finishing stuff complete submission for this places award scheme. What are them pictures about? I dunno. In the evening call form Joan, Jennys mum to say she aint well can we leave later tomorrow. I go off to find Colin Jennys dad who has handed his mobile in. I sleep badly wake early sending stuff into work at something past 5. Right time for the off may be an opportunity for clandestine blogging who knows.

No comments: