Thursday, August 09, 2007

Happy birthday have a lazy day.

Jeans birthday. I woke up and went in search of provisions and a birthday cake. Provisions relatively easy, birthday cake less so. They lady weighed it then went off to box it. Actually I think she fecked off for a lucky strike coz I couldn't see her for ages. Left me stood like a dilbert. I waited for an age. She had obviously had a paella too. Anyway she came back saw me and went oohh and swore in spanish. Came back with my little box and stripped me of cash. Home light lunch and chill. Weather overcast so reading and kipping order of the day. Went to calafell for tea. Had a drink then ended up in a loverly fish restaurant with a spanish menu. (Ie no translation). Jean had a calafell salad I had a most delicious prawn salad. For mains jean had a fish and prawn kebab I had a mixed fish sort of fritto misto thing. Delicious. And my first go of baby octopus. Absolutely great. Home via the ice cream shop I had a double raspberry and vanilla pecan concotion nice.

No comments: