Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Lack of sugar and panic

I haven't done well loooking at my last post its full of typos. Time is passing slow. The delicios buffet car is wooing me with the thought of a cheeseburger and a can of cider. Probably not a good idea. Ticket man still hasn't come to discuss my dilemma I start to panic about the way home already. Trapped in Bristol (aarrghh) what a nightmare. The family would have to arrange for a medical evacuation. (I doubt the one pound travel insurance will cover it). The firm will probably claim being a tosser is a pre-exsisting condition I didn't declare when I booked. They just need to get ally to testify.

So why am I here? I don't mean existensitially but on a train to Bristol (Temple Meads). I am going to a members funeral. Its in Bristol cathedral tomorrow am. I am booked into the clifton hotel. Which is on st pauls road near the whiteladies road. Will need to eat after sussing out room.
Girls out at ma in laws.
Guard has been he didn't bat an eyelid. Git.

No comments: