Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Wednesday - Tuesday week in a view

Wednesday

Thursday

Fri

Sat
Went to football Everton v Newcastle Grauniad I enjoyed the brisk walk through Look at the aerial shot for the best view. Then into the ground Goodison last time I went I was a street end boy now in the upper bullens. Good view and settle down. Stand up for the z-cars music. Being distractable isnt good here. I am fascinated by the crowd. Its a bright sunny day after the hail that lashed down this mornin. Jean and Colin and dewi cols mate loved it last home game of the season and almost deffo into europe. Deep joy. I enjoyed it way more than I thought. I really did. After the game it isnt as busy and scary as I thought it might be. Walk back across the park and back to Lark Lane. We attempt a pint in the Albert but end up on the Guinness in the prentientious but serviceable then home via chungku and a pint while we wait. Good day
Sun

Mon


Tues

No comments: