Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Above us only sky

[Now playing: Fox on the Run - Sweet - Fragments of Freedom (3:26)]

Off to Speke aerodrome listening to
[Now playing: Search For The Hero - M People - The Best TV Ads -- Ever! (4:11)]
always reminds me of me green peugeot 406- I don't think about cars much but I liked that one.
I pick up Mac and Jude off to Aintree to see doc, I met Mac in Belfast and hes a top bloke. drop them off then to Ruth and Pauls for lunch a beef number nice - back home JK calls round realise I forgot to fill up and then realise I forgot to change bank cards old one ran out yesterday - DOH! Off up to Aintree then a good chat over tea then drop em at the airport - bank holiday tomorrow.
[Now playing: Sweet Emotion [1991 Thoener Re - Aerosmith - Greatest Hits 1973-1988/Classi (0:-1)]
Did I ever mention I saw their first european gig.

No comments: